5 months ago
Advisor, Business Relationship Management-MON14414
At Bombardier, our employees work together to evolve mobility worldwide - one good idea at a time. If you have a good idea, we’ll provide the environment where it will thrive and grow into a great product or customer experience. Your ideas are our fuel.
In your role, you will:
- Understand business and technological issues, identify the needs of the participants and propose strategies, taking into account the diversity of the issues so as to support the activities.
- Gather business requirements and deﬁne scope by conducting and facilitating meetings/workshops with cross-functional teams.
- Carry out highly complex problem-analysis assignments, propose appropriate solutions that comply with the alignment and global consistency of the orientations and support the implementation of these solutions.
- Influence the choice of business solutions and make technological choices in an environment where business requirements are often incomplete and/or changing.
- Ensure solution design meets business requirements.
- Communicate business needs with appropriate IT channels to gain alignment between business needs and technical capabilities.
- Develop business cases by identifying impact and risks, costs and benefits of the the proposed business and technological solutions.
- Work with vendors to understand whether vendor products will meet business requirements.
- Participate in developing strategies and testing plans for the implementation of the solution (development, testing, implementation and deployment).
- Support continuous process improvement by identifying opportunities to increase operational efficiency.
- Review and prioritize IT projects, activities and services to ensure an optimal balance between the needs of the organization and the capacity of IT resources.
- Respond to highly critical service incidents, and keep customers updated during the resolution.
- Provide operational support to the Finance organization by responding to highly critical service incidents, ensuring successful resolution of problems and keeping clients informed of progress.
- Ensure that IT services meet client needs and expectations and that IT initiatives are completed within a reasonable timeframe, while respecting budgetary constraints.
- Work with multifunctional teams to ensure projects are successfully implemented and issues are fully resolved.
As our ideal candidate,
- You hold a Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, in Business or in a related field.
- You hold a university degree or professional certification in finance.
- You have a minimum of seven (7) years of experience in business analysis and working in projects.
- You have a minimum of seven (7) years of experience working with IT concepts and solutions.
- You demonstrate strong drive and leadership.
- You are dynamic and autonomous; motivated by new challenges
- You focus on customer satisfaction.
- You work well under pressure and you are able to manage multiple initiatives at the same time.
- You demonstrate excellent planning and time management skills.
- You have excellent written /verbal communication skills to communicate complex ideas at all levels of management.
- You have strong presentation skills to persuade and facilitate discussions with the management team.
- You are a team player.
- Your sense of organization and initiative is highly developed.
- You are results-oriented with strong analytical skills and a proven creative approach to problem solving
- You are able to learn quickly.
- You are fluent in French and English, both spoken and written
- You have experience working in an SAP environment.
Bombardier is an equal opportunity employer and encourages women, Aboriginal people, persons with disabilities and members of visible minorities to apply.
Whether your candidacy is moving on to the next step of the hiring process or not, we will keep you informed by email or by phone. Join us at careers.bombardier.com
Your ideas move people.
Job: Business Analysis
Primary Location: CA-QC-Montreal Dorval
Employee Status: Regular
Job Posting: 19.12.2017, 4:05:36 PM
03.02.2018, 4:59:00 AM