3 months ago
Advisor, Disability Management-MON14683
At Bombardier, our employees work together to evolve mobility worldwide - one good idea at a time. If you have a good idea, we’ll provide the environment where it will thrive and grow into a great product or customer experience. Your ideas are our fuel.
In your role, you will:
- Administrate follow-up of claims filed with CNESST and our wage loss insurance administrator;
- Work in close cooperation with the Medical Service, Human Resources and union representatives to make sure the files are submitted to the appropriate authorities and processed within the prescribed timeframes;
- Provide all the information required to Payroll department;
- See to the quality control of the decisions made by CNESST and our insurer and you are responsible to appeal against their decisions before the administrative authorities;
- Call for experts' advice in order to ensure the progress of the medical and administrative proceedings if the treatment and rehabilitation plan does not comply with the best practices.
As our ideal candidate,
- You have a DEC in Human Resources/Industrial Relations or a DEC in nursing;
- You have 1 to 3 years of experience in claim management;
- You have excellent communication skills (written and spoken) in both official languages;
- You are able to work under minimum supervision; you are a well-organized individual, focused on customer service;
- You are able to maintain a strict confidentiality when required;
- You are rigorous and detail oriented;
- You are familiar with CNESST, wage loss insurance plans, and SAAQ;
- You have advanced computer skills;
- You have the ability to work under pressure;
- You have basic medical knowledge (asset).
Bombardier is an equal opportunity employer and encourages women, Aboriginal people, persons with disabilities and members of visible minorities to apply.
Whether your candidacy is moving on to the next step of the hiring process or not, we will keep you informed by email or by phone. Join us at careers.bombardier.com
Your ideas move people.
Job: Health and Safety
Primary Location: CA-QC-Montreal St. Laurent
Employee Status: Regular
Job Posting: 12.11.2017, 1:49:09 PM