6 months ago
Advisor, Health Safety & Envmt-MIR02368
At Bombardier, our employees work together to evolve mobility worldwide - one good idea at a time. If you have a good idea, we’ll provide the environment where it will thrive and grow into a great product or customer experience. Your ideas are our fuel.
In your role, you will:
- Continuously improve performances in order to reduce work accidents and professional illnesses.
- Verify the installations conformity according to the provincial regulatory requirements, represent the company in CSST meetings, and participate in specific working sessions, WHIMS management and update of OHS performance indicators.
- Participate in the elaboration of training sessions, proceed in risk assessment analysis and make the appropriate recommendations.
- Manage IT databases (accidents, MSDS, industrial hygiene measures), manage supplier contracts, audit operations following internal and external protocols and specifications;
- Provide support and technical expertise during emergency situations and collaborates to the development, maintain certification of the HSE management system (ISO 14001 & OHSAS 18001).
As our ideal candidate,
- You have a Bachelor of Science degree with an ergonomics certificate and you are knowledgeable in the following areas: safety, industrial hygiene, ergonomics, and hazardous material management.
- You have good knowledge of applicable laws and regulations.
- You are computer literate.
- You have strong interpersonal skills, you are analytical, structured and methodical.
- You have leadership skills as well as three (3) to eight (8) years of industry experience.
- You have good English and French spoken and written) communication skills (mandatory).
Bombardier is an equal opportunity employer and encourages women, Aboriginal people, persons with disabilities and members of visible minorities to apply.
Whether your candidacy is moving on to the next step of the hiring process or not, we will keep you informed by email or by phone. Join us at careers.bombardier.com
Your ideas move people.
Job: Health and Safety
Primary Location: CA-QC-Mirabel CSeries
Employee Status: Regular
Job Posting: 10.12.2017, 6:52:26 PM