4 months ago
Advisor, Human Resources - Labour Relation-MON14878
At Bombardier, our employees work together to evolve mobility worldwide - one good idea at a time. If you have a good idea, we’ll provide the environment where it will thrive and grow into a great product or customer experience. Your ideas are our fuel.
In your role, you will:
- Assist the business unit in achieving their goals by identifying human resources and organizational development issues and by leading the analysis & diagnosis of client needs;
- Provide coaching & support management on labor relations, leadership development, talent and performance management, change and people management issues & communication;
- Advise management on the application and interpretation of the collective agreement and communicate labor relations alignment;
- Support the delivery and deployment of HR programs and processes, such as Performance Management, Compensation, Annual Leadership Review, Employee Engagement Survey & Development;
- Contribute to continuous improvements & best practices to influence human resources strategies;
- Supported by the Talent Acquisition team, you will assist leaders in creating and implementing staffing strategies (attraction, hiring, and retention);
- Manage and process human resources transactions;
As our ideal candidate,
- You have a Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Industrial Relations, or a related field combined with 5 to 8 years’ experience in Human Resources and Labor Relations
- You have experience in designing, developing and delivering HR business solutions;
- You are a motivated, self-starting change agent;
- You have solid interpersonal skills;
- You have the ability to influence management;
- You have the ability to manage projects and you are teamwork oriented;
- You are results-oriented and are recognized for your multi-tasking, in a fast pace environment;
- You have strong communication skills (written and spoken).
Bombardier is an equal opportunity employer and encourages women, Aboriginal people, persons with disabilities and members of visible minorities to apply.
Whether your candidacy is moving on to the next step of the hiring process or not, we will keep you informed by email or by phone. Join us at careers.bombardier.com
Your ideas move people.
Job: Human Resources Systems
Primary Location: CA-QC-Montreal Dorval
Employee Status: Regular
Job Posting: 02.02.2018, 2:41:30 PM
17.02.2018, 4:59:00 AM