3 months ago
Advisor, Marketing Strategy and Brand, Temporary 4-month Position-MON15107
At Bombardier, our employees work together to evolve mobility worldwide - one good idea at a time. If you have a good idea, we’ll provide the environment where it will thrive and grow into a great product or customer experience. Your ideas are our fuel.
In your role, you will:
- Coordinate the creation of marketing and sales support material used by the sales force and Public Relations to promote our products and services.
- Develop specific marketing/promotional material for customers and/or events such as leaflets, fact sheets, promotional goods, online banners etc.
- Support the creation of our Brand experience in marketing customer events, as well as working with other groups to include the Brand experience in other customer touchpoints.
- Be responsible for the day-to-day coordination and fulfillment of requests for visual assets, logos, photos and videos.
- Assisting with monthly financial accrual compilation and reporting process.
- Under guidance, manage budgets and financial reporting on projects.
- Conduct competitive media monitoring as required to understand competitive developments / threats through their advertising campaign creative.
As our ideal candidate,
- You hold a University degree in Marketing, Communications or an associated field.
- You have zero (0) to two (2) years of full-time marketing communications experience.
- You are bilingual (French and English) with good writing skills and communication skills in English.
- You have experience using MS Office and familiarity with design applications.
- You have the ability to perform under pressure and deadline oriented.
- You have the ability to work in a team environment, show a sense of commitment and professionalism in work.
Bombardier is an equal opportunity employer and encourages women, Aboriginal people, persons with disabilities and members of visible minorities to apply.
Whether your candidacy is moving on to the next step of the hiring process or not, we will keep you informed by email or by phone. Join us at careers.bombardier.com
Your ideas move people.
Job: Sales and Marketing
Primary Location: CA-QC-Montreal Dorval
Employee Status: Temporary
Job Posting: 05.04.2018, 6:00:01 PM