4 months ago
Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity
The Honeywell Aerospace Development Program offers a summer intern program for positions in Supply Chain career paths. The summer internship program is designed to provide the candidate with a three month project assignment that is related to their major so they may gain a broad understanding of Aerospace's end-to-end business and the importance of customer responsiveness, meeting program milestones, and improving product quality.
Housing and travel assistance available for qualified Candidates.
* Lead projects that drive improvements within the materials and supply chain teams
* Evaluate and Manage requisition requirements and purchase orders to support production requirements
* Manage Supplier performance in support of site On Time to Request (OTTR) goals
* Analyze inventory to initiate inventory reduction opportunities
* Work closely and coordinate efforts with Operations, Sourcing, Sales, Forecasting, Marketing, Engineering, and Quality
Solve market related problems
Ensure timely material ordering
• Currently pursuing a Bachelor's degree, from an accredited college or university, with a major in Supply Chain, Operations, Industrial Engineering or a business related degree
• Due to export control restrictions, must be a U.S. Citizen or Permanent Resident
• Must be able to participate, in an internship, prior to completing current degree program. Preferably with a graduation date in May 2019
• Demonstrated academic excellence
• Willingness to relocate
• Ability to demonstrate the Honeywell Behaviors: getting results, champion change, foster teamwork, effective communicator and integrative thinker.
Due to US export control laws, must be a US citizen, permanent resident or have protected status.
Why Our Employees Chose Aerospace
* Relocation Provided
* * ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
* Job ID: req124605
* Category: Integrated Supply Chain
* Location: 3475 Wesleyan Blvd N, Rocky Mount, NC 27804 USA
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.