6 months ago
Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity
The Honeywell Aerospace Development Program is an undergraduate rotation program. The program is designed to provide the candidate with job rotations through various functional jobs and locations to gain a broad understanding of Aerospace's end-to-end integrated supply chain before securing a position within organization. These rotations will be in Engineering career paths and will expose the candidate to the importance of customer responsiveness, meeting program milestones, and improving product quality. Relocation assistance available for qualified Candidates.
- Solve problems where analysis of a situation is required in order to meet the requirements of the customer
- Uses problem analysis to help in developing new process and procedures
- Provide analysis of data in support of product and process improvements
* Bachelor's degree, with a major in Engineering, from an accredited college or university
* Due to export control restrictions, must be a U.S. Citizen or Permanent Resident
* Demonstrated academic excellence
* To meet Honeywell's policy standards, must have completed the highest level of education, no more than 12 months prior to hire date
* Willingness to relocate
* Ability to demonstrate the Honeywell Behaviors: getting results, champion change, foster teamwork, effective communicator and integrative thinker
Due to US export control laws, must be a US citizen, permanent resident or have protected status.
Why Our Employees Chose Aerospace
* Relocation Provided
* Continued Professional Development
* ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
* Job ID: req121804
* Category: Engineering
* Location: 13350 US Hwy 19 N, Clearwater, FL 33764 USA
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.