6 months ago
- Evaluates structure integrity using classic and finite element methods.
- Employ classic analysis methods to derive loads using rigid body calculations followed by construction of shear and bending moment diagrams, with the ultimate objective of stress state interactions and fastened joint stress interactions to determine margins of safety.
- Employ finite element methods, using industry standard tools such as FEMAP and NASTRAN to develop more accurate stiffness representations of load paths to perform loads analysis, for both rigid body correlations and internal loads extraction in support of classic stress and fastened joint calculations.
- 11+ years of structures and stress engineering
- Femap/NASTRAN/Classic Methods/Primary Structures Stress Engineer/B.S. Degree Engineering
ANSYS/AFGROW, Microsoft Office Suite