3 months ago
Aftermarket Product Marketing Specialist
Business Unit UTC Aerospace Systems
Job ID 57149BR Date posted 11/22/City Phoenix
The Aftermarket Product Marketing Specialist oversees the design and development of all Aftermarket marketing tools in accordance with company guidelines and specifications. This role will use different typography, composition, color and visual identity design to create these marketing tools to promote the Interiors Aftermarket business. This role will be responsible for developing the communication plan to the sales team for all aftermarket marketing material. This role will also be responsible for developing airline specific marketing presentations to support specific customer sales and marketing visits.
* Supporting the marketing team with graphic design requirements.
* Developing communication plans for each marketing opportunity and delivering to key stakeholders.
* Designing the company’s graphics for all sales and marketing materials such as presentations, brochures, catalogues, online banners and branded materials.
* Working alongside marketing and product teams to develop sales materials and advertisements.
* Managing and maintaining a content database of all online and offline marketing materials and content.
* Managing artwork to ensure brand guidelines are adhered to throughout the developed materials.
* Participating in design briefs and translating these into creative but practical branded materials.
* Making design decisions based on analytical data and user testing results
* Supports and participates in continuous improvement of business processes for effective engagement and appropriate cross-functional support.
* Minimum 4 - 6 years relative experience
* Strong interpersonal, collaboration and team building ability
* Demonstrated organizational, written and verbal communication skills
* Strong customer focus with a good business acumen
* Ability to manage multiple tasks in a fast-paced, dynamic work environment
* Ability to act strategically and tactically to support successful project completion
* Previous experience working as graphic designer ideally in a similar industry would be a strong advantage
* Creative and passionate about graphic design with an organized and time sensitive approach to your work
* Ability to produce creative material to short deadlines is essential
* Experience using graphic design software packages such as In Design, Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator
* Knowledge of online software and packagers such as HTML, Dreamweaver and Content Management Systems
* Advanced proficiency in PowerPoint
* Strong written and verbal communication skills
* Ability to take ownership of assigned projects, handle ambiguity and independently drive for results
* Ability to work hours in excess of 40 per week
Working Conditions - Physical requirements and environment
* Office environment working at a desk workstation and attending meetings/events
* Bachelor degree
United Technologies Corporation is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.