6 months ago
KBRwyle is seeking Air Battle Manager(s) to support mission planning and live mission execution during Air Battle Manager (ABM) and other Weapons Instructor Course (WIC) syllabus mission support as directed by the 8th WPS/CC. The successful candidate will utilize their expertise in tactical, broadcast, and procedural control.
Education/Education: A minimum of eight (8) years of experience as ABM or Enlisted Weapons Controller is required. Current experience and knowledge of large force employment exercises to include (Red Flag, USAFWS Integration, Iron Falcon or similar) is required. Must be well versed in all combat aircraft systems and tactics. Copies of AF Form 4141, 4142 should be provided as well as AETC Form 281 for proof of academic platform instructor qualification.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
Physical Requirements: Applicant must meet the criteria to pass a Cat III flight physical.
Key skills required:
• Knowledge/Experience on how to execute on a weapons team to include acting ascheck-in, Air Refueling (AR), strike, Offensive Counter-Air (OCA) andCounter-land events
• Capable of performing all mission planning and debrief responsibilities(planning with aircrews, step briefings, preparation/use of mission documents)
• Clear and well organized communication skills in order to brief mission teams, build mission contracts, coordinate with ATC agencies on mission data collection/analysis and shot verification
• Candidate must possess experience with use of VHF/UHF/anti-jam radios and Windows based radar control scope systems
• Conflict resolution, Problem Solving, Multi-Tasking
• Clear and well organized communication skills
• Must be proficient with Microsoft Office Applications
Applicant selected maybe subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.