6 months ago
ZENETEX specializes in management and technology support services for a variety of federal agencies and commercial organizations. We have opportunities for Aircraft Electricians to join our A-10, C-130, and F-16 maintenance teams. These positions will be supporting the 309th Aerospace Maintenance and Regeneration Group (AMARG), a United States Air Force aircraft and missile storage and maintenance facility located on Davis-Monthan Air Force Base. Some positions may require the ability to work swing and/or graveyard shifts.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
The Aircraft Electrician will be responsible for supporting aircraft electrical and environmental system maintenance repair and modifications for AMARG’s Reclamation and Special Projects Section. Specific responsibilities include:
* Fabricating and installing aircraft wiring circuits, testing aircraft electrical and electronic circuitry, and performing final testing of related and affected electrical, and instrument systems
* Troubleshooting using wiring diagrams, modifying, and repairing complex electrical systems, components and accessories on a variety of military aircraft
* Replace defective control units, relays, boards, servo units, indicating instruments, or other components of the electrical and environmental systems
* Installing nonconventional and related electronic equipment by routing and connecting wiring to new or existing electrical or electronic systems, components, or equipment.
* Researching aircraft modification history, technical orders, engineering change proposals, and manuals concerning wire codes, wiring configuration, and testing procedures
* Assisting in the development of modifications and changes on environmental, electrical, instrument, and other integrated electrical systems
* Operating computerized multiple circuit analyzing equipment to run established and new diagnostic programs in various test modes in order to test aircraft electrical circuitry and interconnecting cabling of the entire aircraft, such as radar, flight control, navigational computers, and flight controls
Education and Experience Requirements
* High school diploma or equivalent
* 2 years of related aircraft electrician experience required; experience with military aircraft highly desired
* This position will require U.S. citizenship and the ability to obtain and maintain a government or DoD Secret security clearance. Active clearance highly desired.
ZENETEX is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, race, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.