about 1 year ago
Location: Denver International Airport (DEN).
This fast-paced position is responsible for researching and purchasing parts and supplies for aircraft maintenance and company needs. Additionally, this position focuses on tracking parts returns and inventory control. Accounting and inventory control background or supply chain and logistics experience is a necessity. Organizational and time management skills essential.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
* Order parts as needed to maintain stock of serviceable aircraft parts.
* Keep accurate count of all parts received by vendor by part number.
* Maintain serviceable parts separate from repairable and rejected parts.
* Maintain parts inventory up-to-date and keep parts room clean and well organized.
* Find sources for parts, secure approvals for purchase and order parts using purchase order system.
* Manage all off units, cores, and loaners.
* Process parts and supply invoices.
* Track and receive all orders.
We are looking for somebody who has:
* Completed a Bachelor's degree in logistics/supply chain, accounting/finance, or a relevant field.
* Experience with inventory tracking and management in a fast-paced atmosphere.
* Has experience with Unleashed or DEAR inventory management softwares, or a comparable software.
* Loves aviation and travel!
Applicants lacking in the above characteristics need not apply. This is a unique and exciting opportunity to work with a young, incumbent airline undergoing an extraordinary growth rate in the thrilling industry of air travel. We look forward to hearing from you!