|Job Description||The Mechanic reports to the Crew Chief. The Mechanic is
responsible for all maintenance activities assigned to them.
duties and responsibilities include the following (other duties may be
1. Initiate, execute and sign forms, tags, and other paperwork in accordance with the appropriate maintenance manuals. Review all paperwork for completeness and signatures. Release aircraft for service in accordance with Aloha Air Cargo or contract carrier’s Maintenance Log procedures.
2. Is a working member of the group.
3. Performs all duties and special assignments as directed by the Crew Chief or Supervisor – Line Maintenance.
4. To provide assistance in interpretation and resolution of aircraft discrepancies.
5. Makes certain that all safety and accident prevention measures are followed and
correction action taken as warranted.
6. Responsible for repairing, servicing
and maintenance of aircraft systems, powerplants, airframe, avionics and
7. Accountable for the general up keep of ground equipment in support of all Line Maintenance activities assigned to them.
8. Accountable for production and assistance in interpretation and resolution of aircraft
9. Accountable for proper use and maintenance of equipment that’s used to service, maintain and repair aircraft.
10. Shall be responsible for any additional duties delegated by the Crew Chief, Supervisor – Line Maintenance or Maintenance Management personnel.
|Requirements||• High school diploma or equivalency.
• Must possess
valid driver’s license and current Airframe & Powerplant Certificate.
• Two years A&P experience preferred.
• Previous electrical and avionics
• Must possess excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills.
• Must be able to pass a pre-employment drug test, 5-year background check, 10-year criminal history check and security