5 months ago
PlaneTechs has an exciting opportunity at Eielson Air Force Base, Alaska to provide maintenance support for the F-15, F-16, F-22 and A-10 aircraft.
$31.45 per hour (H&W Included)
Perform line maintenance, related to aircraft servicing, pre-flight inspections, post-flight inspections, trouble-shooting, and repair & replacing aircraft system components. The Aircraft Mechanic will do the following, but not limited to:
* Repair, Replace and Rebuild aircraft structures
* Reads and interprets maintenance manuals, service bulletins, data and other specs
* Perform 100 hour inspections
* Inspect engines
* Adjust repair or replace electrical wiring
* Supervise jacking and towing of aircraft
* Maintain maintenance manuals
* Must have an active security clearance.
* Must have completed military aviation maintenance training or aviation maintenance technical school curriculum or possess a certification from an accredited ASNT school.
* Must be able to speak, read, write and understand English
* Previous fighter jet experience preferred.
* Must have thorough knowledge of aircraft unique tools such as test equipment, torque wrenches, dial indicators, micrometers, sheet metal brakes and sheers.
PlaneTechs, a TrueBlue Inc. company, is part of a 25,000 employee organization that includes: Centerline (dedicated drivers), CLP (construction), Labor Ready (on-demand, general labor), and Spartan Staffing (light industrial). We serve approximately 175,000 businesses operating throughout the United States, including Canada and Puerto Rico. Publicly traded since 1995, TrueBlue’s employees provide work assignments to over 300,000 people in North America.
Corporate values of integrity and respect, and our ability to exceed client expectations distinguish PlaneTechs as an employer.
Equal Opportunity Employer - we embrace diversity at all levels of our organization and encourage all qualified individuals to explore this opportunity.