AIRCRAFT PAINT INSPECTIOR NEEDED
QC Paint Inspector
Will act as in-house inspector for all paint and preparation operation monitoring each step of process.
MINIMUM REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS:
1. High school education or equivalent.
2. 4 years of aircraft experience.
3. Ability to read, write and understand technical information contained in aircraft maintenance manuals, vendor documentation and engineering documents and to use this information in case of issue
4. Knowledge and ability to use Microsoft Word and Excel programs.
5. Ability to communicate technical information to assist paint shop.
6. Ability to manage and solve technical issues.
7. Must be able to walk up aircraft tails stands, stand and kneel for extended period of time with or without reasonable accommodation.
8. Must not be abnormally allergic to paint, stripper, solvents, primers, paint and other paint related products that produce fumes or dust while using.
9. Pass vision testing, minimum 20/20 corrected, and with no limitations in color perception.