The Aircraft Towing Serviceman is responsible for towing aircraft in the manoeuvring areas/gate to gate/hangar as well as hooking-up and transporting all types of ground support equipment.
He also accounts for the general cleanliness and fuelling of maintenance work vehicles and ground support equipment. Furthermore, the incumbent keeps records of all work performed and/or quantities of fuel in all work vehicles and ground support equipment. The Aircraft Towing Serviceman will also perform any other related task assigned by his supervisor.
* Minimum of one (1) year of experience in aircraft towing in a major airport facility;
* Must hold a valid AVOP D license;
* Ability to obtain RAIC card ( Airport pass from Transport Canada);
* Familiar with TPX-200 MT and T400 towing tractors;
* Team spirit;
* Ability to understand and keep accurate data records;
* Must hold a Restricted Radiotelephone Operator’s Certificate.