about 1 month ago
Ameriflight, the nation's largest Part 135 Cargo Operator is seeking a Maintenance Controller that will plan our airline's maintenance to provide unparalleled service and value for our customers, with the highest dedication to safety, innovation and teamwork while reflecting a passion for excellence.
The Maintenance Controller reports directly to the Director of Maintenance and is responsible for the daily activities of the Maintenance Control Center. The Maintenance Controller will coordinate with the various functional department within Ameriflight to support aircraft schedule requirements.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
* Management and administration of the Minimum Equipment List and other deferral programs.
* Ensure the mechanical status of all Ameriflight aircraft is maintained, displayed and updated as status changes.
* Supports the Director of Maintenance with short term and long term maintenance planning.
* Maintains cross functional support with the Flight department and Operation department regarding specific routing requirements for scheduled and unscheduled maintenance events.
* Functions as an integral member of the System Operations Control team.
* Represents the Maintenance department as the point of contact for emergency response, air turn back, and diversion.
* Ensures all maintenance ferry flights are coordinated with all departments and are conducted by Ameriflight policies, procedures and Federal Aviation Regulations.
* Coordinate contract and emergency maintenance at non-Ameriflight maintenance bases.
* Performs other duties as assigned.
SKILLS AND REQUIREMENTS
* FAA licensed A & P Mechanic
* 3 + years experience with Ameriflight operations
* 3 + years Maintenance experience on the Ameriflight fleet of aircraft.
* Strong knowledge of FAA Part 135 and 145 operations.
* Prior maintenance control experience is a Part 135 or 121 operation preferred.
* Excellent communication skills
* Ability to work in stressful environment and manage multiple tasks.
* Ability to read and interpret maintenance manuals, Airworthiness Directives, engineering drawings and procedure manuals.
* Ability to apply policies and procedures to decision making.
* Proficiency in MS Office.
Ameriflight strives to provide our employees a good work-life balance and are constantly working to improve our benefits
* Competitive Salary
* Opportunity for growth
* Full Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits
* Company provided Life Insurance
* 401K with company match
* Vacation (80 hours first year)