3 months ago
The Maintenance Controller reports directly to the Director of Maintenance and is responsible for the daily activities of the Maintenance Control Center. The Maintenance Controller will coordinate with the various functional departments within Ameriflight to support scheduled flight operations.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
* Supports the Director of Maintenance with short term and long term maintenance planning.
* Functions as an integral member of the System Operations Control team.
* Ensures the mechanical status of all Ameriflight aircraft is maintained, displayed and updated as status changes.
* Maintains cross functional support with the Flight and Operations departments to coordinate routing requirements for scheduled and unscheduled maintenance events.
* Represents the Maintenance department as the point of contact for emergency response, air turn back, and maintenance diversion.
* Ensures all maintenance ferry flights are coordinated with all departments and are conducted in accordance with FAA regulations and Ameriflight policies and procedures.
* Management and administration of the Minimum Equipment List and other deferral programs.
* Coordinate contract maintenance at non-Ameriflight locations.
* Performs other duties as assigned.
SKILLS AND REQUIREMENTS
* FAA licensed A & P Technician
* Strong knowledge of FAA Part 135 and 145 operations.
* 3 + years Maintenance experience with Beech turboprop, Embraer or Fairchild or similar aircraft.
* Prior maintenance control experience with a Part 135 or 121 operation preferred.
* Excellent communication skills
* Ability to work in stressful environment and manage multiple tasks.
* Ability to read and interpret maintenance manuals, Airworthiness Directives, engineering drawings and procedure manuals.
* Ability to apply policies and procedures to decision making.
* Proficiency in MS Office.
Ameriflight strives to provide our employees a good work-life balance and are constantly working to improve our benefits
* Competitive Salary
* Opportunity for growth
* Full Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits
* Company provided Life Insurance
* 401K with company match
* Vacation (80 hours first year)