about 1 year ago
Airport Butler is a premier Concierge company providing signature services to passengers in Airports all over the United States and Canada. The offering is independent from airlines and customized for any passenger, regardless of traveling class, who
wishes personalized service and extra care when arriving, departing or connecting through an airport. We offer our services to executives, inexperienced travelers, families, Senior Citizens, celebrities and small group travel. Our clients buy these services
via our website, reservation center and travel agencies.
Whether adding an extra touch of comfort, convenience, or sense of luxury, an Airport Butler exceeds our client’s expectations by executing white glove service in a fast paced environment!
Pay for Concierge: $18.00 per hour, mostly part time – approximately 20-32 hours/week
Key Tasks for Concierge:
· Key responsibility is to ensure total client satisfaction
· Greet and assist clients curbside, at airport gates, or arrival halls and escorting them to their desired next points within the airport.
· Knowledgeable about all airport amenities such as restaurants, services, retail locations and airline ticket counter and gate information.
· Develop and maintain professional rapport with regulating agencies and airlines within the airport
· Exhibit upmost confidentiality with clients and client information
· Maintain strict adherence to escorting protocol within the airport
· Utilize the reservation system (GDS) for managing all client services
Preferred Qualifications for Concierge:
· Passionate approach to customer service, positive attitude, strong work ethic, exceptional organizational skills
· Passion for serving customers
· Demonstrates the ability to have proactive problem solving techniques
· Demonstrates ability to collaborate with other employees to overcome abnormal situations
· High level of cultural awareness
· Direct experience in higher end or VIP services in the hospitality industry in order to recognize the high value customer
· Excellent internal and external customer service skills to handle all client’s needs, concerns, and accommodations
· Ability to work in a hectic, stressful environment while delivering a very calm, positive, efficient and comforting service
· Adapt to an ever changing environment and be resilient
Requirements for Concierge:
· Possess at least a High School Diploma/GED equivalent and be 18 years of age and possess current authorization to work in the US
· Ability to work under pressure with a minimal supervision
· Must wear company uniform as prescribed and conform to all grooming standards
· Must be able to stand and walk for long periods of time and lift up to 70 lbs
· Must, after training, be able to efficiently use Airport Butler’s automated reservation system
· Must be able to work shift work including irregular shifts and overtime, holidays and weekends
· Must be flexible in work schedule to match the demand for services
· Airport and/or Airline hospitality service experience would be a strong asset
Airport Butler is a brand of Airport Terminal Services, Inc.
M/F Disabled and VET EEO/AA EMPLOYER