7 months ago
Analyst, Airline Marketing-MIR02266
the evolution of mobility
At Bombardier Aerospace, our employees work together to evolve mobility worldwide - one good idea at a time. If you have a good idea, we’ll provide the environment where it will thrive and grow into a great product or customer experience. Your ideas are our fuel.
There is an immediate open position for an Airline Analyst in the Marketing organization within Commercial Aircraft. As an Airline Analyst you are expected to identify and demonstrate opportunities for the operation of Bombardier commercial products with current and potential customers in the Americas. This position is based in Mirabel.
In your role, you will:
- Join the team that leads the industry in customer and market insight.
- Become a key player in the Sales acquisition team and play a major role in managing airline relationships to ensure that Bombardier is the partner of choice for aircraft solutions.
- Work in close coordination with Sales, Aircraft Programs, Contracts, Finance, Customer Support, Engineering and Senior Management. Your responsibilities will include developing and delivering analysis, reports and presentations directly to the senior leadership of Airlines.
- Become the reference for customer knowledge and product positioning.
- Analyze the aircraft performance for our product as well as competitors on an airlines’ network.
- Complete detailed market and customer analyses to maximize market impact.
- Complete financial investment, cash flow, operating cost and economic analyses.
- Analyze competitor strategies to develop and implement our account strategies in collaboration with the Sales team for each account.
- Provide product, fleet plan and value proposition presentations to the Senior Leadership of airlines.
- Lead and liaise with internal support teams involved in the sales process, in particular Product Marketing, Programs, Airline Services and Customer Support to ensure a successful aircraft sale.
- Support sales activities through product, customer and competitor knowledge.
- Maintain close relationships with consultants and other influential organizations in order to best promotion Bombardier products.
As our ideal candidate, you possess:
- You are expected to have at least five (5) years experience in a professional position.
- You have a background in Airline Planning and Operations, Aircraft Marketing, Aircraft Performance or a related environment with an appropriate university degree in Business, Marketing or Engineering.
- You are familiar with the basic features of Bombardier commercial aircraft as well as those of competing products.
- You possess outstanding presentation and communication skills combined with exceptional analytical capability.
- You have a strong computer background (Excel, Access, PowerPoint, etc).
- You are dynamic and motivated, and you are able to undertake international travel on company business.
- You are fluent in English. Fluency in French is considered an asset.
Bombardier Aerospace is an equal opportunity employer and encourages women, Aboriginal people, persons with disabilities and members of visible minorities to apply.
Whether your candidacy is moving on to the next step of the hiring process or not, we will keep you informed by email. Join us at careers.bombardier.com
Your ideas move people.
Job: Market Research
Primary Location: CA-QC-Mirabel
Employee Status: Regular
Job Posting: 14.07.2017, 6:52:36 PM