2 months ago
• Assist in the research and analysis necessary to develop an understanding of market penetration, strategy and direction
• Maintain and improve the pricing system ensuring all necessary data (costing, pricing, competition, repair work scopes, etc.) is accurate and available. Own the content and data integrity.
• Develop models to support good decisions making the business more efficient
• Assist in the analysis related to evaluation and due diligence of acquisition targets
• Assist in integration of acquisitions
• Compile and present data necessary to price new products and execute on-going price adjustments
• Support the sales group in the preparation of proposals regarding new products
• Carry out special projects as assigned
• Strong analytical and organizational skills
• Strong interpersonal, oral and written communication skills
• Knowledge of sales/marketing/pricing computer information systems
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Excel
• General aircraft or engine component product knowledge or experience
• Bachelor’s degree in business administration or engineering
• Must be legally able to work in the United States.