5 months ago
At Bombardier, our employees work together to evolve mobility worldwide - one good idea at a time. If you have a good idea, we’ll provide the environment where it will thrive and grow into a great product or customer experience. Your ideas are our fuel.
In your role, you will:
- Participate actively in the reporting of the Business Unit financial results – two locations,
- Coordinate the month-end closing process and write journal entries in SAP,
- Perform detailed financial analysis,
- Participate in the budgeting process, strategic plan and consolidated forecast,
- Identify and implement process improvement initiatives,
- Communicate details related to the profitability, financial statements and cash-flow,
- Work closely with the finance team based in Dallas and Montreal.
As our ideal candidate,
- You hold a bachelor degree in Finance or Accounting,
- You possess a professional designation (CPA),
- You have 4 to 6 years of experience,
- You have an excellent knowledge of Excel and SAP,
- You are a team player, rigorous and able to meet the deadlines,
- You have good communication skills in French and English,
Bombardier is an equal opportunity employer and encourages women, Aboriginal people, persons with disabilities and members of visible minorities to apply.
Whether your candidacy is moving on to the next step of the hiring process or not, we will keep you informed by email or by phone. Join us at careers.bombardier.com
Your ideas move people.
Job: Financial Analysis
Primary Location: CA-QC-Montreal St. Laurent
Employee Status: Regular
Job Posting: 14.11.2017, 10:51:25 PM
15.12.2017, 4:59:00 AM