about 1 month ago
At Bombardier, our employees work together to evolve mobility worldwide - one good idea at a time. If you have a good idea, we’ll provide the environment where it will thrive and grow into a great product or customer experience. Your ideas are our fuel.
In your role, you will:
- Articulate the goals and objectives of the program, and how it will impact the business;
- Be accountable for entire projects (strategy, schedule and budget) with significant scope and complexity;
- Coordinate and work closely with Engineering, Product Planning, Operations, Customer Service, Quality, Finance and other internal organizations;
- Establish and track metrics to monitor performance and progress, prepare status reports and modify schedules and plans as required;
- Prepare material for Senior Management meetings including presentations, briefings, business cases and on-site events;
- Escalate relevant issues to the appropriate level of management;
- Establish and maintain relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
As our ideal candidate,
- You hold a bachelor’s degree in Engineering (preferred) or Business;
- You have a technical or manufacturing background in aerospace (considered an asset);
- Cumulate over seven (7) years of relevant work experience;
- You have a PMP certification (considered an asset);
- You possess initiative, are results driven, and have demonstrated ability to plan, organize and manage resources to deliver on commitments;
- You have a strategic mindset with strong influential leadership;
- You are resourceful, resilient and able to adapt to a constantly changing and high pressure environment;
- You possess superior communication skills (written & spoken) and are able to present complex information to various audiences (including executive levels);
- You have working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Project).
Bombardier is an equal opportunity employer and encourages women, Aboriginal people, persons with disabilities and members of visible minorities to apply.
Whether your candidacy is moving on to the next step of the hiring process or not, we will keep you informed by email or by phone. Join us at careers.bombardier.com
Your ideas move people.
Job: Project/Program Management
Primary Location: CA-QC-Montreal Dorval
Employee Status: Regular
Job Posting: 18.05.2018, 7:07:21 PM
02.06.2018, 3:59:00 AM