4 months ago
Analyst, Program management-MIR02418
At Bombardier, our employees work together to evolve mobility worldwide - one good idea at a time. If you have a good idea, we’ll provide the environment where it will thrive and grow into a great product or customer experience. Your ideas are our fuel.
In your role, you will:
- Conduct key projects including the management of the timetable, the management of risks and issues, the management of costs as well as the governance
- Participate in the development of the schedule and of the critical path projects in collaboration with stakeholders and ensure follow up.
- Identify risks to the projects and to give the visibility on plans for mitigating
- Conduct meetings of governance between the different stakeholders in order to monitor the achievement of the established plans
- Manage the processes supporting the objectives of the Program
- Represent the Office of Program Management
- Guide and support the members of the team as needed
- Meet the key indicators of the performance of the program department and go seek the commitment of stakeholders
- Work on problems of diverse scope, intermediate level to complex, be able to work on nonstandard tasks / queries.
As our ideal candidate,
- You have a thorough understanding of the aviation industry
- You have a solid expertise in program management as well as in project management and experience in the product development
- You have excellent communication skills
- You are a team player, autonomous, who only needs a minimum supervision
- You are a person ingenious, able to solve the problems and provide solutions
- Your previous roles were not limited to data collection only
- You enjoy working in an environment different from the point of view of the content of the work, where we cannot predict the daily activities
- You effectively use the MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and particularly MS Project)
- You are customer oriented and you make proof of inventiveness in the resolution of the problems
- You have an open mind and good team spirit
- You must have a sense of the Organization, time management skills
- You have excellent communication skills (written and spoken)
- You are bilingual (French and English)
Bombardier is an equal opportunity employer and encourages women, Aboriginal people, persons with disabilities and members of visible minorities to apply.
Whether your candidacy is moving on to the next step of the hiring process or not, we will keep you informed by email or by phone. Join us at careers.bombardier.com
Your ideas move people.
Job: Project/Program Management
Primary Location: CA-QC-Mirabel CSeries
Employee Status: Regular
Job Posting: 15.02.2018, 3:48:07 PM
18.03.2018, 4:59:00 AM