3 months ago
Analyst, Program / Project Control-MON14675
At Bombardier, our employees work together to evolve mobility worldwide - one good idea at a time. If you have a good idea, we’ll provide the environment where it will thrive and grow into a great product or customer experience. Your ideas are our fuel.
In your role, you will:
- Simultaneously manage several projects related to customer-requested changes to Challenger aircraft interior completions. You will evaluate financial and schedule impacts of customization requests. You will be responsible to follow up and ensure that relevant functional groups are respecting commitments until accepted changes are implemented.
- Manage aircraft kick-off for completion. You will be responsible for planning & launching completion aircrafts and follow milestones with functional groups.
- Manage performance and productivity (impact, cost and deadlines) of projects for which you are responsible while also working on projects for continuous improvement of interior completions processes.
- Work in a cross-functional environment where you must deal with all levels of various functions.
As our ideal candidate,
- You have a bachelor's degree in Business Administration or equivalent.
- You possess strong negotiation skills and are well versed in project management.
- You have knowledge of the P&O process (Price and Offerability)
- You have good knowledge in operational and financial management, as well as terminology and legal interpretation of the contract.
- You are functional with MS Office applications (MS Access, MS Excel, MS Project), as well as with SAP and/or ACES
- You demonstrate excellent communication skills and are fluent in French and English, both spoken and written.
- Your teamwork, leadership and innovation make you an effective person.
Bombardier is an equal opportunity employer and encourages women, Aboriginal people, persons with disabilities and members of visible minorities to apply.
Whether your candidacy is moving on to the next step of the hiring process or not, we will keep you informed by email or by phone. Join us at careers.bombardier.com
Your ideas move people.
Job: Project/Program Management
Primary Location: CA-QC-Montreal Dorval
Employee Status: Regular
Job Posting: 13.11.2017, 2:12:48 PM
14.12.2017, 4:59:00 AM