3 months ago
Analyst, Program / Project Control-MON14676
At Bombardier, our employees work together to evolve mobility worldwide - one good idea at a time. If you have a good idea, we’ll provide the environment where it will thrive and grow into a great product or customer experience. Your ideas are our fuel.
In your role, you will:
- Manage priorities to address customer requests within the multidisciplinary team;
- Implement strategies and planning;
- Provide complete technical and financial analysis to the customer facing team;
- Create and support detailed plans to ensure flawless operational implementation with engineering, methods, logistics, operations.
As our ideal candidate,
- You hold a College or Bachelor degree in a relevant technical field ;
- You have a minimum of 5 years’ experience in a relevant role in aerospace;
- You have strong Project Management skills;
- You possess strong Knowledge in aircraft interiors and systems (an asset);
- You have solid communication skills
- You are able to work with MS Project, Excel, Word, Power Point
- You are proficient in English and French (spoken and written).
Bombardier is an equal opportunity employer and encourages women, Aboriginal people, persons with disabilities and members of visible minorities to apply.
Whether your candidacy is moving on to the next step of the hiring process or not, we will keep you informed by email or by phone. Join us at careers.bombardier.com
Your ideas move people.
Job: Project/Program Management
Primary Location: CA-QC-Montreal Dorval
Employee Status: Regular
Job Posting: 13.11.2017, 2:11:38 PM
14.12.2017, 4:59:00 AM