4 months ago
Analyst Program Strategy, Global 7000/8000-MON14588-P
At Bombardier, our employees work together to evolve mobility worldwide - one good idea at a time. If you have a good idea, we’ll provide the environment where it will thrive and grow into a great product or customer experience. Your ideas are our fuel.
In your role, you will:
- Manage strategic projects and Lead multidisciplinary teams to meet project deadlines;
- Establish and track metrics and milestones to monitor projects performance and progress, prepare status reports and modify schedules and plans as required;
- Influence on a daily basis colleagues and managers at various hierarchical levels toward the achievement of program objectives;
- Escalate to the appropriate management level when required;
- Present project schedules, business cases and updates at regular reviews with senior management;
- Establish and maintain relationships with internal and external stakeholders;
- Establish and maintain the program financial governances;
- Identify key major program risks, with corresponding financial impact risk mitigation or reduction strategies.
As our ideal candidate,
- Hold a bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or related field;
- Have good knowledge of financial basic principles & notions;
- Have experience in the aviation or manufacturing industry (considered an asset);
- Have cumulated more than seven (7) years of relevant experience;
- Have experience leading business critical projects;
- Have initiative, are results driven and have the desire to make decisions;
- Have strong team leadership skills as well solid analytical, planning and problem solving abilities;
- Possess excellent communication skills (written and spoken, French and English) and are able to influence at different levels of the organization;
- Are able to work under pressure with tight deadlines while delivering quality results and meeting commitments;
- Use effectively the MS Office suite (PowerPoint, Word, Excel and MS Project).
Bombardier is an equal opportunity employer and encourages women, Aboriginal people, persons with disabilities and members of visible minorities to apply.
Whether your candidacy is moving on to the next step of the hiring process or not, we will keep you informed by email or by phone. Join us at careers.bombardier.com
Your ideas move people.
Job: Project/Program Management
Primary Location: CA-QC-Montreal St. Laurent
Employee Status: Temporary
Job Posting: 30.10.2017, 6:46:26 PM
30.12.2017, 3:59:00 AM