4 months ago
Analyst, Quality Suppliers-MON14577
At Bombardier, our employees work together to evolve mobility worldwide - one good idea at a time. If you have a good idea, we’ll provide the environment where it will thrive and grow into a great product or customer experience. Your ideas are our fuel.
In your role, you will:
- Be responsible to ensure suppliers provide quality products for Global programs, ask for corrective measures when needed and follow-up to ensure required corrective measures were implemented.
- Perform source inspection at suppliers when required.
- Participate in various improvement plans on airplanes with different stakeholders such as Operations, Engineering, Quality and Logistics. In addition, you may have to work with different supplier representatives on our site.
- Improve business processes and solutions to ensure high quality of products is provided by suppliers and participate in First Article Inspection (FAI) exercises with them.
- Develop positive relationships with internal stakeholders and suppliers.
- Conduct analysis to produce indicators and presentations for senior management.
As our ideal candidate,
- You hold a college or university degree in a field related to mechanical, aerospace, structure or equivalent.
- You have at least five (5) years of working experience in one (or more) of the following functions: Quality, Manufacturing or Engineering.
- You have the ability to work with minimum supervision, be a team player, self-motivated, and demonstrate initiative as well as leadership, and good interpersonal skills.
- You are able to work under pressure and manage multiple priorities.
- You have experience in manufacturing, inspection and assembly of structural or system components with GD&T (Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerancing).
- You possess negotiating skills and you are rigorous in monitoring.
- You possess knowledge of project management concepts.
- You possess knowledge of aviation regulations.
- You possess good oral and technical writing skills in English and French.
- You are proficient with the Microsoft Office suite.
- You are available to travel (occasionally).
Bombardier is an equal opportunity employer and encourages women, Aboriginal people, persons with disabilities and members of visible minorities to apply.
Whether your candidacy is moving on to the next step of the hiring process or not, we will keep you informed by email or by phone. Join us at careers.bombardier.com
Your ideas move people.
Job: Quality Assurance
Primary Location: CA-QC-Montreal Dorval
Employee Status: Regular
Job Posting: 22.11.2017, 5:37:28 PM
07.12.2017, 4:59:00 AM