3 months ago
Dedicated to management of cross-divisional logistics planning, reporting results for participation and survey feedback and financial analysis and reconciliation related to Elevate and other Customer Experience training efforts. Will be responsible for monitoring and analyzing attendance, no-shows, make-up sessions, budget, survey results and the overall evaluation and its impact to CR/CSS data etc.
Essential Job Functions
* Understands American Airlines learning management system for reporting purposes.
* Provides application support for Customer Experience Training.
* Generates analysis to identify opportunities and measure effectiveness of training programs.
* Develops analytical tools and conduct data analysis to improve training compliance.
* Analyzes data and present updates on program performance.
* Compiles monthly, quarterly and annual summary presentations.
* Performs ad-hoc analysis and other program administration as required.
* Bachelor’s degree
* Experience in data analysis
* BS in Mathematics, Economics, Computer Science, Information Management or Statistics
* Experience with relevant data sources including: Tableau, Mosaic, Archer
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
* Knowledge of database tools, data visualization applications and processes (Tableau, Cognos, Oracle, SQL, SAS, VBA)
* Strong statistical and analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
* Ability to interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets
* Ability to apply quantitative reasoning to complex problems
* Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
* Strong presentation and presentation-authoring skills
* Ability to communicate proficiently with all levels of management
* Superior organization skills with ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks effectively
* Ability to work under pressure, prioritize projects, meet aggressive deadlines, balance the big picture with requisite details and maintain flexibility
* Demonstrated success working with minimal supervision
* High performance orientation. Sense of urgency about work, constantly striving to reach new levels of performance
* Ability to effectively communicate with all levels of the organization both verbally and written
Additional Locations: None
Requisition ID: 14865
Nearest Major Market: Fort Worth
Nearest Secondary Market: Dallas
Database, Manager, Oracle, Developer, ERP, Technology, Management