2 months ago
The Threat Analyst will focus on providing external threat intelligence. Main duties will be to research cyber threats (actors, campaigns, TTP) and apply research information from supporting teams with business context in order to better protect the enterprise from security threats. Final location of the position will be determined by the location of the selected candidate.
* Review, analyze, classify and disseminate threat intelligence.
* Perform threat modeling to contextualize data in order to provide customer and partners with an understanding of current threats.
* Work with security analysts and engineers to understand threat and vulnerability context to inform emerging threat research.
* Use threat research to develop actionable intelligence in order to create detection and protection content including threat analysis briefings with mitigation and compensating control recommendations.
* Produce actionable intelligence information for delivery to customers in the form of technical reports, briefings and data feeds.
* Support the Cyber Security Analysis and Response Center by providing intelligence in response to incident escalations.
* Work with the CSARC teams, other IT Security teams and Corporate Security to help prepare and protect against emerging threats.
* Participate with information sharing organizations that the company is a member of.
* Information Security Certification such as: CISSP, CISM, CISA, CEH, GCIH, GCIA, GCFA, GREM
* 6+ years of Information Technology related experience
* 4+ years of Information Security related experience
* Previous experience with Threat Management/Threat Intelligence solutions and programs
Additional Locations: Phoenix, AZ
Requisition ID: 11784
Nearest Major Market: Fort Worth
Nearest Secondary Market: Dallas
Information Security, Technology