5 months ago
Analyst, Strategy and Business Development – Bombardier Business Aircraft - Be proactive, apply today!-MON14484
the evolution of mobility
At Bombardier Aerospace, our employees work together to evolve mobility worldwide - one good idea at a time. If you have a good idea, we’ll provide the environment where it will thrive and grow into a great product or customer experience. Your ideas are our fuel.
***This is a proactive posting.***
In your role, you will:
- Be responsible for supporting the Bombardier Business Aircraft Leadership Team and ensure alignment within the team members.
- Support the Strategic Plan annual cycle, provide a leadership role in managing the process and generating value-added insights and analyses to the Bombardier Business Aircraft Leadership Team.
- Lead or facilitate key strategic initiatives for Bombardier Business Aircraft.
- Determine, plan, coordinate, and lead key Governance meetings and activities.
- Support strategic management by providing full governance/reporting support on a daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly basis.
- Be accountable for the timely delivery of high quality governance items for audiences at all levels of the organization within Bombardier Business Aircraft and Bombardier Inc.
As our ideal candidate,
·You have at least 3 years of relevant experience, ideally in, but not limited to, aerospace, operations and/or management consulting
·You hold a University Master's Degree in Management or Engineering (MBA an asset)
·You have a good understanding of the financial statements under IFRS rules
·You have excellent knowledge of English and French
·You are proficient in MS Office suite (Excel and PowerPoint)
·You are a good team worker and are highly reliable
·You have a clear drive for results
Bombardier Aerospace is an equal opportunity employer and encourages women, Aboriginal people, persons with disabilities and members of visible minorities to apply.
Whether your candidacy is moving on to the next step of the hiring process or not, we will keep you informed by email or by phone. Join us at careers.bombardier.com
Your ideas move people.
Job: Business Development
Primary Location: CA-QC-Montreal Dorval
Employee Status: Temporary
Job Posting: 05.02.2018, 10:46:57 PM