4 months ago
KBRwyle has an opportunity for a Senior Project Lead to support a current NAVAIR customer. The selected candidate will act as the Technical Lead handling project execution tasks and developing/conducting analytics in support of NAVAIR’s Enterprise Services and Infrastructure commodity line. The selected candidate will apply both project and technical management expertise to designing, implementing, testing, and operating enterprise class applications. The candidate will leverage knowledge of project management, enterprise data management, systems/software engineering, and systems operations and sustainment to bridge the gap between technologists and end users, and to ensure system/software solutions meet stakeholder needs.
Applicant will communicate with ES&I customers to understand requirements and produce outputs aligned with strategic business objectives to evolve predictive analytics capability for military programs. Will analyze and interpret data leading to development and implementation of predictive models / forecasting and decision optimization. Enable proactive identification of impending fleet issues, propose solutions, validate results and monitor success. Apply experience with multivariate statistical analysis (linear & logistic regression, categorical analysis, cluster analysis, statistical sampling, decision trees, multidimensional scaling, etc.) as technical team lead. Conduct continuous research to identify new analytical products/methods for use within ES&I.
• Overseeing the day-to-day execution of projects, facilitating resolution of issues, and reporting status at regular intervals to stakeholders
• Developing and maintaining effective methods of communication between project stakeholders
• Overseeing the technical aspects of the project throughout the systems development life cycle
• Briefing key leadership and coordinating with various stakeholders to gather data and information to inform project tasks
• Utilizing strong organizational and good communication skills
• Working with stakeholders to define user and data requirements
Education: A Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Math or Statistics and ten (10) to fifteen (15) years of experience are required.
Experience/Knowledge, Skills and Abilities: This position requires the following:
• The ability to obtain a Security clearance
• Experience with designing, building, installing, and testing enterprise class information technology solutions
• Experience leading diverse sets of technical teams to develop a cohesive product solution
• Experience working with a diverse set of stakeholders including hardware and software Vendors, Engineers, Logisticians, Data Analysts, and Data Center hosting facilities
• Strong problem-solving capabilities; ability to devise solutions for complex business problems
• Experience using R, Python, SAS or other advanced analytics software
• Experience with Red Hat Enterprise Linux, Enterprise Class Server HW, Java development, Hadoop Cluster planning and administration, HiveQL, Pig Scripts, Spark, and other big data related open source software solutions
• Experience with multivariate statistical analysis (e.g. linear & logistic regression, categorical analysis, cluster analysis, statistical sampling, decision trees, multidimensional scaling, etc.), machine learning and big data solutions
The ideal candidate will possess the following:
• Strong project management skills
• Ability to coordinate team activities with aggressive deadlines
• Experience working with interdisciplinary teams and customers to devise and implement solutions
• Familiarity with aircraft support/engineering concepts
• Excellent organizational, communication and interpersonal skills
Applicant selected may be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.