8 months ago
Delta Air Lines, Inc. seeks an Android App Developer to assist with the mobile development of the 'Fly Delta' app.
You will be responsible for participating in the development, maintenance, enhancement, and support of our mobile applications. Must be able to work competently in a collaborative, Agile development style setting to document, design, develop and support scalable, high-quality mobile e-commerce applications.
You will work on moderate to complex projects that conform to corporate standards in support of business area requirements with minimal supervision. The Android Developer provides support and troubleshoots computer systems as required; optimizes performance, resolves problems, and provides timely follow-up.
You will collaborate with Enterprise and portfolio architects as well as the business area to analyze technical information and produce high-quality mobile solutions for the Android platforms.
Qualifications for the Android App Developer:
* Bachelor's Degree in CS, Engineering, or IS or any equivalent combination of experience,
education, and/or training in the computer systems development field.
* 3-5 years of IT experience
* 2-3 years of Android App Development experience (4.0 and higher)
* Familiar with web services - REST preferred
* iPhone experience a plus
* Experience with frameworks like Cucumber or Calabash / Appium is a plus
* E-commerce and web development a plus
* Ability to work within a highly collaborative, Agile team environment
* Strong understanding of all mobile ecosystems including phones, tablets and wearable's
* Strong understanding of mobile testing frameworks
* Experience with Android Studio IDE
* Familiarity with crash reporting tools and debugging from the output of these tools a plus
* Experience with providing Technical Leadership on Full Life-Cycle Development supporting Mission Critical apps.
* Previous airline experience is a plus.