3 months ago
This position is part of twenty four (24) hours, seven (7) days a week AOG unit responsible for the procurement and distribution of aircraft materials, parts, equipment, and supplies. Will process purchase orders for Aircraft and Engine parts in support
of Spirit’s fleet requirements; including but not limited to: AOG(s), DMI(s), Scheduled Maintenance Events, Engineering Orders, etc. Will solicit and evaluate proposals for the requested commodities and negotiate pricing for goods and services to ensure purchases
are cost competitive.
* Process purchase orders for Aircraft and Engine parts in support of Spirit’s fleet requirements; including but not limited to: AOG(s), DMI(s), Scheduled Maintenance Events, Engineering Orders, etc.
* Evaluate suppliers on price, quality, service and customer support, availability, reliability and selection.
* Prepare reports and review summary invoices for accuracy in order to correct discrepancies and ensure payment terms are met including charter aircraft and transportation invoices.
* Ensure parts are expedited against open AOG orders from suppliers to ensure AOG orders are met.
* Associate Degree in Business, Supply Chain Management or related field with 1-2 years technical purchasing experience or equivalent combination of education and experience.
* Must be able to pass background check and have a current and valid driver’s license.
* Must possess strong analytical, negotiation, and problem-solving skills.
* Excellent communication skills and meticulous attention to detail.
* Strong sense of financial responsibility.
* Positive attitude and work well with others.
* Think outside the box attitude.
* Proficient in Microsoft Office.
* Work independently from direct supervision.
* Ability to handle multiple time sensitive tasks and perform in stressful environment.
*Please be advised that you will be asked to complete a required assessment to be considered for this position. This assessment will be emailed to you after you apply. Please be sure to check your Spam folder and/or junk mail if you do not receive
We offer a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits to our team members including medical, dental, STD, LTD, life insurance, 401(k), paid time off, travel benefits and much more. We strive to maintain a professional, yet friendly environment and
promote professional and career development for our team members.
Spirit Airlines is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. All aspects of employment are governed on the basis of merit, competence and qualifications without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status,
sexual orientation, gender identity or any other category protected by federal, state, or local law.