12 days ago
Provide critical repairs support for Atlas and Polar Air Cargo
* Action and fulfill all Requisition assigned to the repairs group on each shift
* Updates DMI RUN with accurate and updated information pertinent to repairs information.
* Track and plan for critical parts. Including grounding items, inventory that is below allocation and DMI requirements
* Address requirements emerging from heavy check A/C
* Manage vendors and understand and enforce contractual terms.
* Able to assist AOG desk in fulfilling other material requirements as dictated by the needs of the business.
* Responsible for his/hers all NOE/NRI’s
* Ensure liaisons with MCC, Line Stations, Repair and Planning groups.
* Reviews and action wheels and brakes to and from stations or vendors where allocations have been set up.
* Review AC listings and General Guide Lines for Managed AC’s
* Perform additional duties assigned by the Manager or Director as required.
* Must be able to work nights, weekends and off site locations on temporary or permanent basis as needs of business dictates.
* Creates an environment that encourages team work by informing management of unique or difficult situations.
* BS/BA preferred
* 3-5 years of Airline experience preferred
* Strong decision making and problem solving
* Able to work in a fast pace environment
* Excellent communication skills