13 days ago
Are you passionate about reaching new heights, teamwork and making a meaningful contribution? Do you picture yourself as a valued member of an industry-leading organization? If you answered yes to these questions, Air Canada is seeking enthusiastic individuals to join the diverse and vibrant team working together to lead the growth and expansion of Canada’s flag carrier.
Responsible to the Manager, AQP, the AQP Support Specialist is responsible for initiation and coordination of all fleet specific recurrent training development efforts, assisting with document amendments, and scheduling of Quality Assurance Observations. The AQP Training Specialist is also responsible for assisting the AQP QA manager and AQP Policy and Procedure Development manager with routine program updates and changes as required.
* Initiate and track the development process for all fleet recurrent training programs.
* Engage required parties (safety, scripting, fleet, AQP) to provide information needed for development of recurrent training material.
* Monitor the process to ensure deliverables (scripts, matrices, testing) are completed on time.
* Coordinate with Training Managers and Fleet to ensure proper resources are allocated for development of material.
* Liaise with crew scheduling and simulator schedulers to coordinate Quality Assurance Observation crew are properly schedule as required.
* Assist with development of documentation for AQP and instructors as required.
* Monitor Transport Canada regulatory requirements and recommend amendments to recurrent programs as necessary to maintain compliance.
* Ensure adequate facilitators, facilities, supplies and resources are available for the delivery of ART and PIT courses.
* Participate in annual and quarterly AQP meetings as required.
* Assess and report to the Manager, AQP any impact of changes to regulations, operating rules, or related regulatory guidance that will affect pilot training;
* Monitoring script comment database to ensure items addressed in timely manner for CAP as required.
* Assist with documentation and modifications of AQP processes.
* University Entrance minimum, university or college diploma preferred
* Proven teamwork, managerial, and administrative skills. Breadth (the scope) of skills and expertise required for the position.
* Fluency in English Language to Air Canada Standard
* Advanced ability to use MS office suite including PowerPoint.
* Strong Working knowledge of Transport Canada aviation regulations and pilot training requirements.
* Technical writing skills are an asset
* Working knowledge of Microsoft Access and or other database programs.
Based on equal qualifications, preference will be given to bilingual candidates.
At Air Canada, we want to fly higher when it comes to employment equity. We, therefore, encourage applications from Aboriginal peoples, women, members of a visible minority and persons with a disability.
Air Canada thanks all candidates for their interest; however only those selected to continue in the process will be contacted.
: Flight Operations