6 months ago
B/E Aerospace, a wholly owned subsidiary of Rockwell Collins Inc., is a leading manufacturer of aircraft interior products and solutions.
The B/E Information Technology team strives to bring cutting-edge technology and first-class service to keep our business running efficiently.
As a leader in the aerospace industry, we are growing rapidly and have a number of exciting positions available right now, including an Arch IT Bus Analysis in our Corporate IT function located in Winston-Salem, NC.
Reporting to the Director- ERP, the Arch IT Bus Analysis analyzes business and technical processes to formulate and develop new and modified business information processing systems, such as production and inventory control systems, financial tracking systems, marketing and human resources systems. Represents the business unit to define requirements and business cases for the technology developments. Coordinates with business and technology teams, ascertaining system requirements, such as program functions, output requirements, input data acquisition, and system techniques and controls. Requires knowledge of e-commerce tools, computer system capabilities, business processes, and work flow.
* Support overall supply chain including planning, manufacturing and procurement
* Work with business users to interpret and refine business requirements on small and large projects
* Translate business requirements into designs and specifications that consider business process, industry trends and SAP best practices
* Communicate with nontechnical business users at all levels or locations
* Communicate with technical team, both on and offshore
* Function as the project manager on small projects
* Function in a combination of roles on larger projects such as business analyst, technical lead, or individual contributor
* Lead or support all phases of testing including managing test data, devising test cases and resolving test findings
* Support transitions from legacy ERP systems to SAP including data and process conversion
* Contribute to or lead training and documentation efforts in support of project work
* Provide level three production support for issues and enhancement requests
* Bachelor’s degree from a four- year university in Information Technology or similar field plus eight years of relevant experience – OR- an equivalent combination of education and experience
* Experience with business analysis best practices
* Experience with hands on SAP design and configuration
* Ability to demonstrate strong interpersonal and analytical skills
* Professional certification from ISM, APICs, IIBA, SAP or similar is desirable
* Previous experience with JD Edwards ERP is desirable
EOE/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabled. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.