5 months ago
Boeing is seeking a Global Sales & Marketing Lead who is skilled in critical business development activities required to identify, develop and capture business opportunities within the Army SIGINT market, including Airborne and Ground domains. Operational EW experience would be beneficial, especially usage of Boeing-developed systems. Additionally the candidate must have experience in the preparation and execution of technical business cases and campaign strategies to include development of “most important requirements”, crafting solutions to meet defined need and other sales activities. A knowledge of other types of Mission Systems is desirable.
* Capturing opportunities by crafting and executing winning strategies and tactics for both internal and external marketing campaigns
* Assisting in preparing proposals by developing themes and discriminators
Reviewing technical proposal documentation including the statement of work, costs and solutions
* Researching, reviewing and analyzing information about competitors' products and services and leveraging them to improve Boeing’s competitive position
* Interfacing directly with customers and decision makers to develop and optimize the business case for new products, technologies and services
* Leveraging company resources to support customer commitments, gain a competitive advantage and foster business growth
Boeing is the world's largest aerospace company and leading manufacturer of commercial airplanes and defense, space and security systems. We are engineers and technicians. Skilled scientists and thinkers. Bold innovators and dreamers. Join us, and you can build something better for yourself, for our customers and for the world.
Global Sales & Marketing
Relocation Assistance Available
No. Relocation assistance is not a negotiable benefit.
Typical Education and Experience
Technical bachelor's degree and typically 14 or more years' related work experience or a Master's degree with typically 12 or more years' or a PhD degree with typically 9 or more years' related work experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience. A technical degree is defined as any four year degree, or greater, in a mathematic, scientific or information technology field of study.
Basic Qualifications (Required)
10 or more years experience in SIGINT (Signals Intelligence) field.
Experience in SIGINT system development
Experience in government acquisition as well as government acquisition processes
Experience in Research Development Test & Evaluation (including RDT&E). Experience leading technical teams for opportunities valued at $150M or greater highly desired.
Current US Top Secret / SCI Security Clearance is required.
This position requires an active Top Secret SCI U.S. Security Clearance. (A U.S. Security Clearance that has been active in the past 24 months is considered active.)
Yes, 10 % of the Time
Contingent Upon Program Award