|Type:||6 mos + contract|
Location: Littleton, CO
Rate: $17.00/HR + Mandatory OT
Duration: 6 month contract
Must have 2 of the Following:
SMT (Surface Mount Technology)
Plated thru hole
CCA (Circuit Card Assembly)
PCB (Printed Circuit Board)
Capacitors, resistors, diodes IC's
- 5 - 8 years of experience required.
- Perform all assigned tasks based on demonstrated, certified skills and abilities necessary to fabricate and assembly High Frequency Hermetically Sealed Hybrids and various RF assemblies such as printed circuit boards.
- Perform a variety of production assembly operations on electronic and/or mechanical assemblies and sub-assemblies such as top level assemblies, modules, boards, Hybrids, panels and cables.
- Must be able to interpret engineering drawings, process specifications, and wiring diagrams.
- Must be able to use various assembly tools such as soldering iron, tweezers, pliers cutters and other tools as specified in procedures.
- Perform basic arithmetic functions for weight measurements, torque conversions, and dimensional measurements.
- Perform assembly of electromechanical components, epoxy attach, surface mount technology, polymeric applications, connector mate/de-mate, box level mechanic assembly and hardware torqueing.
- Perform ribbon bonding, epoxy attach and ide attach of components.
- Must be proficient in Thermosonic Welding and Wire Bonding using 1.0 mil wire and .8 mil wire.
- Perform mechanical box assembly operations including circuit card assembly alignment and torquing operations.
|Location||Littleton , CO|
|Minimum Experience (yrs):||5-8 Years|
|Required Education:||High School|