|Type:||6 mos + contract|
|Description:||Pay Rate - $10/hr
6 month assignment
Job Description Summary
- Build large and small components of life rafts using many different types of materials.
- Completes quality assurance paperwork.
- Measure components and provide accurate component placement.
- Follow quality procedures and documentation accurately.
- Bond materials together using adhesives.
- Maintain high levels of quality.
- Maintain high levels of safety.
- Work and communicate effectively in a diverse team environment.
-High School diploma or GED equivalent to knowledge, skills and abilities acquired with 12 years of general education
- Ability to measure straight lines using a ruler or measuring tape
- Ability to concentrate and focus on work being performed.
- Able to clearly communicate and work well in the team environment.
- Encourages a clean work area to encourage a safer environment.
|Location||Arcadia , FL|
|Minimum Experience (yrs):|
|Required Education:||Not Specified|