6 months ago
The Lavatories & Water/Waste Systems division of Rockwell Collins formerly B/E Aerospace is the sole source lavatory provider for the Boeing 737 MAX program. The Lavatories & Water/Waste Systems’ Advanced Lavatory is a cutting edge product, offering a unique value proposition that allows airlines to increase revenue and lower operational cost. Our highly dedicated team is situated next to Paine Field in Everett, Washington. From this state of the art manufacturing and engineering facility, the Lavatories & Water/Waste Systems supports its global airline customer base as well as the OEM.
As a leader in the aerospace industry, we are growing rapidly and have a number of exciting positions available right now, including an Assembler in our Lavatories & Water/Waste Systems business located in Everett, WA.
Reporting to the Manufacturing Supervisor the Assemblers will perform a wide variety of electronic, electromechanical or mechanical production sub-assembly and assembly operations of a semi-skilled nature to build up and assemble difficult and complex units by performing the following duties.
* Follows assembly shop and production operations work instructions, wire lists, samples, blueprints, schematics and verbal instructions to perform a wide variety of assembly operations.
* Utilizes small hand tools such as soldering irons, wire strippers, crimpers, wrenches, screwdrivers, pliers, and hammers.
* Installs components to be integrated into sub-assembly and assembly units.
* Makes own set-ups, alignments and adjustments maintaining tolerance in accordance with work instructions and blueprints.
* Disassembles, modifies, reworks, refurbishes, reassembles, and tests units as required.
* May provide work leadership to lower level assemblers through assignment or work review of progress and monitoring of results.
* Other duties may be assigned.
* High school diploma or General Education Degree (GED)
* Three (3) years of related experience
* Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals
* Frequently required to stand, stoop, kneel, sit, and reach with hands and arms
* Lift and/or move from ground level up 50 pounds
EOE/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabled. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.