4 months ago
Job ID #: 10196
Location: US - Ohio - Athens
Functional Area: Operations
Division: MMA - Materials Analysis Division
Position Type: Full-Time Regular
Department: US - Ohio - Athens
Education Required: High School Diploma
Experience Required: 1 - 3 Years
Travel Percentage: 0
Hours of Work:
This position works as part of an assembly team having responsibility for creating individual components, sub-assemblies, and final assembly of the entire product. The incumbent is required to perform repetitive manufacturing assembly operations with little supervision.
1. Performs all assembly operations as part of a cross-functional work cell.
2. Assemble and test Cryocoolers as directed by the Production Lead.
3. Inspects all individual components/sub-assemblies/final assemblies for quality/accuracy.
4. Document and communicate all testing and inspection results in both oral and written formats.
5. Maintains accurate records of all inventory transactions.
6. Provides troubleshooting assistance related to production issues.
7. Provides input involving production planning, inventory organization, and cost reduction methods.
1. Good communication (oral and written) skills.
2. Presents positive impact within the work group by assisting co-workers.
3. Continuously develop skills through training, observation, and/or through additional education.
4. Demonstrated ability in TIG or Micro TIG welding, brazing, soldering, and hand assembly.
5. Extensive experience reading mechanical drawings, planning sheets, and quality inspection documents.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.