5 months ago
This position performs all tasks involved in the production of PAS Technologies products by following standard work methods and practices safe work habits to ensure production is as efficient and safe as possible. Being familiar with assembly and measuring tools, interpret visual aids and must be able to perform simple shop math is preferred. All production workers are expected to be available to work in all areas of production.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
1. Performs bench-type processes using hand tools and pneumatic tooling.
2. Read job routers and performs work as assigned by department supervisor.
3. Reports defective materials or questionable conditions to the department supervisor.
4. Track production on schedule boards.
5. Maintains the work area and equipment in a clean and orderly condition and follows prescribed safety regulations.
6. Completes tasks as directed by manufacturing schedules with minimum supervision.
7. Other tasks include grit blasting, tack weld, masking, assembly and dis-assembly.
8. Removes burrs, sharp edges, or scale from parts.
* The work requires you to be able to read and understand a Router that details what needs to be completed on each part, the Routers are in English, so reading, understanding, and writing in English is a requirement in order to complete the tasks at hand.
* Working knowledge of precision measuring instruments.
* Working knowledge of related company instructions, company processes, rework process instructions, original equipment manufacturer manuals, and MSDS labels.
* Working knowledge of production management computer systems and other related internal control systems.
* Ability to lift up to 50 pounds (unassisted) for approximately 25% of the average work day.
* Regularly required to sit for prolonged periods.
* Specialized training in machine shop practices.
* Must be a US Citizen or a US Permanent Resident per ITAR regulations.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.