7 months ago
JOB DESCRIPTION (POSITION SUMMARY AND ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS):
Incumbent must have experience in supervising and managing the daily operation of a Department of Defense (DoD)/Defense Logistics Agency-Energy (DLA-E) bulk fuel storage and distribution operations. Additional experience should include maintenance of DoD/DLA-Energy facilities and operation. The following fuels systems experience, knowledge, and expertise is required:
• Management of bulk fuel terminal/storage and distribution systems/facilities at DoD facilities to include scheduling and accomplishing Commercial Tanker receipt, storage, transfer, product issue, accountability, facility maintenance and repair requirements.
• DoD Contract Management experience to include direct experience with delivering contract performance in accordance with Government Statement of Work, Performance Work Statements, etc. Experience with providing technical and management review of contractual modifications and scope is highly desired.
• Supervising of personnel with strong knowledge of Department of Labor personnel management and staffing regulations and guidelines. Personnel scheduling and labor relations management highly required.
• Maintenance of fuel terminal equipment
• Fixed and Mobile fuel servicing equipment, Cryogenics operations
• The quality surveillance of petroleum products applicable to the various contracted activities.
• Aviation and ground fuel inventory and administration principles and practices. Current (or recent) DLA-E inventory management training is highly desired.
MINIMUM JOB REQUIREMENTS:
Education: Associate's Degree
Experience: 3-5 years
Type of Experience: Minimum of 3 years fuels terminal operations and 3 years of supervisory experience (both accomplished within the last 5 years); Experience shall include operations and maintenance of a bulk petroleum storage terminal, receiving and shipping of petroleum products via tank truck, pipelines, tankers and barges.
Computer Experience: Intermediate
Valid Driver's License: Yes
Background Check: Yes
Security Clearance: Yes
Drug Test: yes
Supervisory experience: Yes, will be managing Operations of Fuel and Cryogenics employees
Working conditions: Indoors/Outdoors
Lifting Requirements: up to 50 lbs.
9 months ago
only 23 days until close
6 months ago
only 26 days until close
about 1 month ago
only 8 days until close