4 months ago
Assoc, Systems Engrg
Business Unit UTC Aerospace Systems
Job ID 58298BR Date posted 12/18/City Rockford
Position will be responsible for the design and development of electronic controls and printed wiring board assemblies used in electric systems for military and commercial aircraft. The applicant will apply principles and techniques of electrical/electronic engineering to ensure design preparation is in accordance with applicable specifications, customer requirements and standard work practices; interfaces with various functional groups to coordinate design and engineering documentation releases, development testing, qualification testing, and entry into service.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Requirements management
• Preliminary and detailed design
• Development and qualification testing
• Prepares design, data and analysis in accordance with program requirements and customer specifications.
• Determines and prepares procedures for testing products; documents results of design studies, trade studies, and failure analyses.
• Provides technical assistance to manufacturing as required.
Qualification: Experience in engineering analysis and design
The individual must have good problem solving and interpersonal skills
Strong computer skills
Education: BSCE, EE or equivalent engineering degree required
United Technologies Corporation is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.