6 days ago
When the global aerospace community looks for ideas and solutions to its biggest challenges, they turn to the people of UTC Aerospace Systems. We design, invent and deliver the most advanced and diverse range of aerospace systems on the market. We are inventors. We are manufacturers. We work in space exploration, commercial air travel, defense and rescue applications. Always learning and pushing the boundaries, we are an undisputed industry leader that continually sets the bar higher and higher. Come soar with us
At UTC Aerospace Systems, we’re ushering in a new era of customer service, with sophisticated tools that enable real-time customer connections and service anticipation techniques. We combine these innovations with responsive repair performance, product support and issue resolution for our global customers. Anytime. Any place. It’s this kind of best-in-class support that has kept our customers coming back for the past 100 years. Want to join the largest aftermarket network in the industry, with more than 50 maintenance, repair and overhaul (MRO) locations across 26 countries? You can learn from the best while bringing your fresh perspective and enthusiasm for customer service to our team. If those closest to you would use the words “reliable” and “dependable” to describe you, you could be a good fit for our team!
The UTC Aerospace Systems Aftermarket organization is seeking an Associate Director, Aftermarket Sales Operations to lead the central Aftermarket Sales Operation team. This experienced leader will be responsible for managing the development of cross business unit proposal pursuit efforts, developing the aftermarket pricing processes, leading pricing initiatives, and developing analytical tools to support the Aftermarket Sales team. Additional responsibilities include the identification of potential proposal process changes, conducting team integration activities, developing and implementing standard work, identifying best practice, maximizing process efficiency in order to support functional success, and aligning with UTAS requirements. The role is also responsible for generation and coordination of presentations and other materials in support of UTAS and Customer requests as required. Support efforts to continue our standard operating system (ACE) at UTAS.
* Set strategic direction for Aftermarket Sales Operations
* Lead and manage cross functional teams formed to create aftermarket proposals
* Coordinate proposal strategy and competitive landscape analysis
* Develop and obtain UTAS business unit alignment for proposal process changes
* Develop and implement global proposal and pricing standard work
* Conduct sales analytics and manage lead generation process to ensure pipeline coverage of business need
* Maintain and develop CRM tool enhancements for the Aftermarket Sales team
* Coordinate initial provisioning conferences and proposals
* Create reports required to support the Aftermarket Sales team
The successful candidate will have experience in proposal preparation, market research and trends, capture strategy, business forecasting along with a broad knowledge of Aerospace products and technologies. The ideal candidate will have experience leading a large team as well as interfacing with customers and senior leadership to develop strategies that support business unit competiveness and customer goals. Required skills include business development experience, a technical background or strong familiarity with the Aerospace market, strong written and verbal communication, strong project management and strong presentation skills. Additional traits this individual should have are:
* Strong business judgment, critical thinking and analytical skills
* Ability to quickly identify, understand and manage organizational impacts of business strategy and process change
* Ability to take ownership of assigned projects, handle ambiguity and independently drive for results
* Ability to manage multiple tasks in a fast-paced, dynamic work environment
* Demonstrated experience building credibility and respect across functions and organizational levels
Nothing matters more to UTC Aerospace Systems than our strong ethical and safety commitments. As such, all U.S. positions require a background check, which may include a drug screen.
Bachelors in Technical or Business related field required with 10+ years of progressive experience in analytics, marketing, and business development.
United Technologies Corporation is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.