Summary/Objective: The Associate Pilot Recruiter will be the first point of contact for First Officer Recruiting and will partner with all members of the Recruiting team to ensure a seamless application and screening recruiting experience.
- Functions as entry point into Interview Process for candidates.
- Partners with Recruiting Manager, HR Pilot Recruiters, and Line Pilot Recruiters to ensure a thorough screening and follow through process.
- Conducts pre-screening phone/skype interview of potential candidates, close attention to pilot credentials, and PSA specific qualifications.
- Asks qualified and detailed questions that align with PSA First Officer profiles.
- Organizes and schedules interviews for Pilot Recruitment Team, ensures proper candidate details are needed for interviews.
- Coordinates candidate travel plans to FO interview days.
- Maintains a strong keep in touch contact management system pipeline within the systems of potential pilot candidates in company CRM, ATS, and other recruitment resources.
- Supports overall hiring process changes and implementations, updates recruiting process and tracking documents where needed.
Competencies and Knowledge: The successful candidate should have demonstrated skills in the following: experience in application processing, ability to leverage technology resources for application tracking and interview scheduling, excellent phone interpersonal and relationship building skills; strong ability to influence; approachability; time management; passion for aviation and pilot recruiting demand, excellent communication (verbal and written) skills; organized and detail-oriented; professional aptitude.
Required Education and Experience: Experience in recruiting application review, preferably in Pilot Recruiting or Aviation related. Knowledge of or ability to learn and utilize applicant tracking systems, CRM tools, and virtual recruiting tools. Ability to use or learn how to use online screening tools and technology to build efficiencies into the overall recruiting process. Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience. Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office software: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook.
Additional Eligibility Qualifications: 1-2 years of recruiting experience, preferably application screening and tracking.
Supervisory Responsibility: This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
Work Environment: This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, telephones, photocopiers, facsimile machines and filing cabinets.
Physical Demands: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to stand; walk; climb up and down stairs; lift weight up to 25 lbs; use hands to finger, handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work: This is a full-time position.
Travel: No travel is needed in this job.
Security Clearance: All employees are required to pass the fingerprint-based criminal history records check (CHRC) per 49CFR1542.209.
AAP/EEO Statement: PSA Airlines is an equal opportunity employer; qualified applicants are considered for and treated during employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity and sexual orientation), national origin, citizenship status, age, disability, genetic information, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Other Duties: Please note this job description is not designated to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.