7 months ago
We design to manufacture honeycomb composite panels and have build to print capabilities, as well as the ability to provide value added services, and custom details including curved panels. Our panels are used in lavatories, furniture, inflight systems within the aerospace industry. As part of the Advanced Lavatories and Cabin Interiors team (ALCI) selected for the Boeing 737 Modular Lavatory, we manufacture the panels for this 10 year $800 million contract.
As a leader in the aerospace industry, we are growing rapidly and have a number of exciting positions available right now, including a Customer Service Assistant in our Interior Business Systems business located in Corona, CA.
Reporting to the Customer Service Manager the Customer Service Assistant ensures delivery of excellent customer service through communication and coordination both internally and externally to customer. Act as main point of contact for complex inquiries regarding sales orders, pricing, deliveries, returns and complaints. Builds and maintains positive business relationships with key customers by providing prompt and accurate service.
* Services as liaison between internal sales, supply chain logistics, production and external customer communication with customer concerning all activities in these areas integral to the delivery of customer service.
* Specializes in complex situations in regards to customer activity.
* Provides specialized service to key customers.
* Provides on the job training for entry level representatives.
* Provides leadership and assistance to new and less experienced staff.
* Processes orders and/or responds to inquiries received by phone, fax, e-mail, and electronically through web based systems.
* Provides pricing, availability and schedule information with established guidelines.
* Coordinates and maintains customer matrix through web based systems.
* Tracks order activity and alerts appropriate staff of potential delivery problems.
* High school diploma or general education degree (GED); and a minimum of five years related experience and/or training.
* Minimum of 3 years of relevant experience in a similar role.
* Demonstrated ability to deliver results in a manufacturing environment.
* Experience with MRP / ERP systems.
* Knowledge of Bill of Materials (BOM) structure.
* Experience in a highly regulated industry, especially aerospace.
* Strong business acumen and knowledge of labor market conditions.
* Experience working in large organizations with a geographically dispersed workforce.
* Well organized with solid judgment; able to multitask and adjust to changing priorities.
* Desire to identify continuous improvement opportunities and lead projects to make improvements to processes, procedures, etc.
* Strong communication and interpersonal skills; ability to interact with internal and external stakeholders including Senior Leadership.
* Demonstrated ability to build credibility with, interact with, and influence suppliers, customers, and key stakeholders; Ability to build strong relationships.
* The above description reflects the details considered necessary to describe the principal functions of the job and should not be construed as a detailed descriptions of all the work requirements that may be performed in the job.
EOE/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabled. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.