Position is contingent upon contract award.
Doss Aviation, Inc. is currently accepting resumes for several Aviation Training Managers for a dynamic US Army rotary wing flight training environment
• Instruct and plan all flight related efforts IAW POI and Syllabus
• Keep all materials current in content, format, and media
• Prepare, update, administer, grade, and record all exams
• Prepare, present, and update all lesson plans to include electronic presentations in accordance with government and company regulations
• Provide extra assistance to students who request help.
• Maintain all training materials to include training aids, equipment, etc. to include backups of all materials
• Proactively maintain supply list, materials, and training aids
• Provides data for reporting as required by immediate supervisor
Must have a bachelor’s degree in either
Must have possessed an FAA commercial pilot certificate AND flight instructor certificate with INSTRUMENT and ROTORCRAFT
ratings on both certificates
Must be a graduate of any DOD instructor pilot course
Must have 5 years of experience in rotary-wing flight training
Must have a minimum of 1500 total flight hours
500 total flight hours as an instructor pilot
250 total flight hours as an instructor pilot in
the rotor class category and helicopter class aircraft
Must have an extensive background in aviation flight training or flight academics
Must have a secret clearance
Must have 5 years of experience in the supervision of a flight training program which included primary through graduate flight training courses with associated course of academic flight
Must have a FAA Ground Instructor certificate with an Advanced and Instrument rating
USAF Rotary-Wing flight training experience is a plus.
USAF Rotary-Wing academic training is a plus.
Doss Aviation, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.