8 months ago
Turbine Program Manager Reports to: Director of Maintenance Department: Maintenance
Division: Everts Air Cargo Station: FAI
Job Summary: Planning of scheduled maintenance on all EAC turbine powered aircraft. This includes, but is not
limited to, parts acquisition, technical research, manpower recommendations and contract
preparation when utilizing essential maintenance providers.
Essential Functions: 1. Periodic review of EAC maintenance bulletins to ensure that they are integrated into the
applicable EAC Turbine Aircraft maintenance manuals.
2. Review of manufactures recommended maintenance programs to ensure changes are
incorporated into the applicable EAC specific maintenance manuals when applicable.
3. Establish and maintain a history of each manufacture recommended task that is not
incorporated into the EAC continuous airworthiness inspection program and the reason it was
4. Oversee all turbine maintenance planning oversight; this may include holding weekly/monthly
planning meetings with other maintenance supervisors and department heads.
5. Oversee and monitor all turbine engine trend data input. If qualified perform engine trend data
6. Analyze and recommend to add, delete, or change task intervals or inspection depth based on
actual operating experience, manufactures recommendations or airworthiness directives
7. Identify and define tasks that are like in nature, work area or content for possible consolidation.
8. Act as the point of contact for the bridging of newly acquired aircraft into the EAC maintenance
9. When qualified, the Turbine Program Administrator is authorized to perform maintenance,
preventive maintenance & alterations on company equipment as required and make
appropriate entries into aircraft logs for the work they perform. 14CFR Part 121.369(a)
10. Be familiar with all company manuals and AD notes. Periodically review maintenance
11. Performs other duties as assigned or as the situation dictates.
12. Ensure and AD’s status are applicable to Everts Air Cargo Turbine Aircraft.
13. Verify and Audit work scope are complete for Turbine Aircraft that are going into Check.
14. Manages the Turbine Planning Department.
Additional Responsibilities: Authority and Responsibility
1. Supervise and direct mechanics.
Additional Responsibilities: Safety
1. Comply with all safety aspects of your position.
2. Be familiar with the Company’s Safety Management System (SMS) and Occupational Safety
3. Follow all Company practices and procedures.
4. Contribute to the Safety Culture of the Company and report any Safety Hazards.
5. Keep your work areas clean and free of hazards; correct unsafe conditions when encountered
and report those that you can’t personally correct to a supervisor.
Security Revised 08/30/2016 Page 1 of 2
1. Maintain employee vigilance and report all security concerns.
Physical Abilities: The Physical requirements indicated below are examples of the physical aspects that this position
must perform in carrying out essential job functions.
1. Ability to reach horizontally and vertically with arms. Sufficient dexterity to manipulate small
objects and print or write legibly.
2. Sufficient physical ability, strength, mobility and stamina to lift, carry, push or pull objects which
may frequently exceed 70 pounds in a series of functional tests which clearly simulates the
3. Physical ability to sit for extended periods of time.
4. Requires the ability to be sedentary for extended periods of time.
5. Shall perceive the nature of sound, near and far vision, depth perception, providing oral
information, the manual dexterity to operate business related equipment, and handle and work
with various materials and objects are important aspects of this job.
Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable a person with a disability to perform the
essential functions of the job.
Qualifications: 1. Requires an Airframe and Powerplant Certificate.
2. Requires the ability to understand and retain information provided verbally and written.
3. Requires the ability to be proficient in all computer programs
4. Requires excellent written and verbal communications skills
Employee Signature________________________________ Date_______________________
Employee Printed Name______________________________
This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by this
employee. He or She will be required to follow any other instructions and to perform any other duties
requested by his or her supervisor. Revised 08/30/2016 Page 2 of 2
5 months ago
only 13 days until close